Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Gift Guide/Ideas: #1 - Mugs.

I've decided that I'm going to do posts on Christmas gift ideas, as I really enjoy watching Youtube videos of Christmas gift ideas and reading blog posts about them. In this first post of my Christmas Gift Guides/Ideas blogs, I'm going to talk about mugs and show you my favourite mugs for him and her. I hope you enjoy! 

For Him;



1. T-Rex Mug, £7, Topman.
2. Blue Superman Comic Mug, £6, River Island.
3. Camera Lens Mug, £20, Urban Outfitters.
4. White Scrabble Mug, £7, River Island.


For Her;

1. Cath Kidston Provence Mug, £5, John Lewis.
2. Hello Kitty Liberty Mug Set, £9, Topshop.
3. Anorak Kissing Robbins Mug, £10, John Lewis.
4. Rob Ryan Enamel Mug, £9, Topshop. 


Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment