Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide/Ideas: #2 - Under £15.

Hey guys! I know I've promised to you and to myself to write posts of my Christmas Gift Guides but I've just been feeling a bit under the weather and my internet isn't the fastest. So, I thought it was time to write some more Christmas Gift Guides. Seeing as its December now, I really want to get a little bit more festive with my blog.
Today I thought I would do a Christmas Gift Guide for under £15. Christmas is an expensive time of the year but lately there have been some fantastic gifts for under £15. These gifts would also be great as brilliant stocking fillers. I hope you enjoy!

For Her;


1. Fabulous Fashion Book, £9.99, River Island.
2. Heathcote & Ivory Vintage Rose Handcare Duo Chic Set, £12, John Lewis.
3. "This Is For You" by Rob Ryan, £14.99, Topshop.
4. Stag Hot Water Bottle, £10, Topshop.
5. Elegant Crosswords Puzzles, £4.99, John Lewis.
6. Vintage Tealight Holder, £15, Matalan.
7. Green Tea Fragranced Candle, £9, Topshop.
8. Nails in Powder, £6, Topshop.


For Him;



1. Top Gear: The Cool 500: The Coolest Cars Ever Made, £12, Asda.
2. Brown Retro TV Photo Frame, £9, River Island.
3. The Dark Knight Rises DVD, £9.99, Amazon.
4. Wallace & Gromit Flask, £7, Asda.
5. Ridley's Flying Plane, £9, John Lewis.
6. White Witchetty Grub Chcolates, £7, River Island.
7. Dark Green Cable Knit Beanie Hat, £10, River Island.
8. Nivea For Men Wash Kit, £10, Asda.
9. Jamie's 15 Minute Meals, £11.99, Amazon.



Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment