Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas Wrapping Paper and Gift Bags!

Hi guys! So today, I want to talk about wrapping paper. Wrapping paper is one of my favourite things during the Christmas festivities, even though I can't actually wrap a present... but I always think that its important for the present to be presented very well, its always a habit of mine. After some browsing online, I have found my favourite wrapping paper and essentials to make the present look that extra better. I hope you enjoy.



Ribbon is a top essential for most people when it comes to wrapping Christmas presents. For me, using ribbon is just too much of a fuss, but I do think it does look nice on certain presents. In this ribbon, I really like the snowflake pattern with the dark red background, making it extra 'Christmassey'. You can find this at John Lewis, 5m each, for just £3. 

These labels I absolutely love. They are just so vintage and I really love the simplicity of them too. If you are wrapping up your Christmas presents in a more vintage style, these would be perfect. Lovely neutral colours and you could also add a bow to make it that extra special, as seen in the photograph. You can get these at John Lewis, in a pack of six or just £2.50.

At Christmas, I usually make a box full of gifts for some family members, which I think is a really nice gift. For example, you could put in some beauty related products, you could put in some chocolate and sweets... you can put in a range of products. Add some tissue paper in the inside and place the products on top, to make them that extra personal. They would love it. A perfect Christmas gift. You can also get this at John Lewis for just £6. 


This is such a great wrapping paper, I think this is the perfect wrapping paper to wrap up the presents you have bought your mothers and grandmothers, to me, it just looks very elegant and it just puts me in the festive spirit. You could also add silver bows to it too, I really love this wrapping paper. You can find this at Asda, for 4m, for only £2.


To go with the previous wrapping paper, you can also use these gorgeous matching gift tags for only £1 at Asda for a pack of 10. Bargain.



I also really like this wrapping paper, with this really fantastic pattern. I think this would be a great wrapping paper to wrap up presents for my sister, my cousins, etc. It really is a fantastic paper and I really like the design along with the colours. You can pick this up at Asda for only £2.



This plain silver wrapping paper, you can wrap up anything! I really like presents wrapped up in just a bold colour, I find it looking so much better than patterns and characters on the paper. You could add ribbon, bows etc, but I would just like it with a little gift tag on the side. Again, you can get this at Asda for just £2.


 
This gift bag, I really like. I really like the pattern and the use of colours on the bag. To save time, you could just not bother without the wrapping paper and just place it in this lovely gift bag. To add something more presentable, you could place some tissue paper inside and then place the product on top. This is a reasonable size bag too, and I think it could come in handy for sisters, mothers and grandmothers, etc. You can get this gift bag at Matalan for just £2.

Those are just some of my favourite wrapping paper, ribbons, gift bag, boxes. You might have thought, 'What's the point? It's only gift wrap, it'll only go in the bin!', but I think its also a good thing for it to look presentable. I guess these are more for older friends and relatives, but there are so much wrapping paper out there for children, including characters from their favourite TV show/movie. 

Thank you for reading... now, get wrapping before its too late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment