Sunday 30 December 2012

New Year's Resolutions...

So, its that time of the year again, the end of the year. Christmas is over and so is another year and now comes the prospect of creating New Year's resolutions. In this little post, I want to talk to you about what I want to achieve in 2013 and what my New Year's resolutions are. So, let's get cracking:


  1. I want to start exercising more. Over the festive period, everyone puts on much more weight, myself included and I just feel that I need to loose weight, because it is much more beneficial in health but I feel it would give me a bit more confidence. Which  is something that I am really worrying about... I feel that this is the resolution that I will not 100% stick to.
  2. Eat more healthy. I go through a time (mostly every week) where I decide to eat healthy and give up every thing contain a lot of sugar and fat, does it work? Sometimes. I have a habit of eating junk food because I get bored, which might sound a bit stupid, but it's true. I really hope to stick to this resolution and hopefully use a little bit more weight.
  3. Try not to be on my laptop/phone all the time. I'm that type of person who is always on their laptop/phone or any technical objects that they have. I'm going to set a task to myself to go a day without the use of the laptop/phone just to see how it feels, if it goes well then I will improve that and maybe go a whole week... (maybe a step to far).
  4. Try not to be so messy. I'm a teenager and I'm a messy teenager. My room goes through of the process of being clean, being sort of messy but there is still some cleanness within the room and then it just goes to a huge, big fat mess. I really want to make my room a lot more tidier, but also my lifestyle... if that makes any sense whatsoever. Hopefully, it does.
  5. Keep blogging. Over the years I have created blogs and not really stick to them, I always create them and just leave them there wasting space. Last two months I decided to create another blog, this blog... so far, I feel that I am sticking to it, I've got much more topics to discuss with you guys, fun. I also feel that I have much more understanding on how to write the posts as well...
  6. Make Youtube videos. I've been saying this every year to myself: 'I will make Youtube next year, fact.' and it never works, never. So hopefully within the next year I will be making Youtube videos, I also feel that I haven't had the confidence to create videos... I still feel like that but I'm just going to 'bite the nail' and do them, hopefully. I feel that making the videos will also give me more confidence too. 
I gave myself only six resolutions because I know for a fact that I won't stick to them. I'm happy with the ones that I chosen because they are the things that I, personally want to change about myself and lifestyle. 
2012 hasn't been the best of years but it hasn't been the worst, hopefully 2013 will be great.

So, what are your New Year's resolutions? 

Also, in my blog I will be reviewing TV shows much more, as it something that I really enjoy doing. If you have any requests of TV shows or anything that you would like me to blog about, please comment below. Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment